Since 1976 Wolf Corporation Custom Builders has been specializing in the extraordinary. Our projects span the scale from an Ultra Contemporary 12,000+ sq ft structural glass home nestled in a soft ridge in the mountains north of Santa Fe, to our unsurpassed excellence in preserving historic buildings and homes throughout Santa Fe’s eastside. While we are well known for our award winning specialty in new residential construction and historic renovation we, have also completed prominent commercial projects in Santa Fe, NM. Among them, the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum, its nearby O’Keeffe Research Center, The Wheelwright Museum of the American Indian, various medical facilities, various art galleries, several Bed and Breakfast establishments, and The Academy for the Love of Learning, A Gold Certified LEED commercial project.
When it comes to your custom building needs, Wolf Corporation is dedicated to providing, Read More
John C. Wolf, founder of Wolf Corporation, has spent more than three decades building, Read More
Wolf Corporation is dedicated to providing the Santa Fe, NM area with renovation services, Read More
- Comprehensive project management
- Custom carpentry and interior finishes
- Remedial work including home stabilization
- Expert witnesses for legal disputes
- Green LEED certified projects
- Residential remodeling
- Specialized projects in adobe and rammed earth construction
This Old House
We’ve finally got the video files to share with you of our series on This Old House. Let us know what you think! We’re sure you’ll love it as much as we do.
Dedicated To Making Your Next Dream Home
with extensive experience in unusual designs, remodels, historical renovations, and green building
Experience the Difference and Get In Touch With Us
We would welcome a call from you to have a personal conversation and consultation about your next project and invite you to call us anytime. Building is our passion, and we would be honored to be of service to you.
Appreciation To Current And Former Clients
- Georgia O’ Keeffe Museum
- Iron Stone Building
- Verve Gallery
- Contemporary Glass House
- Luxurious LEED Green House
- Custom Charming Eastside House
- Historic Preservation
- No Longer Active Commercical Projects
- Comprehensive Project Management
- Green LEED Certified Projects
- Specialized Projects in Adobe and Rammed Earth Contstruction
- Expert Witnesses for Legal Disputes
- Custom Carpentry and Interior Finishes
- Remedial Work Including Home Stabilization
- Residential and Commerical Remodeling
- New Residential and Commerical Construction
- Custom Building
- Kitchen, Bedroom, Basement, etc., Remodeling
John Wolf and his team–every single one of his men and subcontractors–are superb. They did an extensive remodel of a historic home we have and made it a gem.
It doesn’t get any better than Wolf Corp. We have relied upon Wolf Corp for nearly a decade to remodel, maintain and improve our Eastside home. Our experience has been the best, without qualification.